Mudgee Makers Market are on Easter Saturday April 15th in St Marys Churchyard, 8.30am till 12.30pm
Local food producers and artisans to come together for Mudgee’s biggest community market of the year. You will find Ceramics and silver jewellery next to award winning macarons or Olive Oil. Painters rub shoulders with textile artists, jewellers with bread makers – if it is handcrafted, baked, bottled or grown locally it will be for sale at this Makers Market.
- An urban farm Walk?
- Farmers Markets – your community markets
- Start the year with a trip to the farmers markets
- Christmas wishes to all
- the last farmers market for the year
- Kids veggie growing at the farmers markets
- October Farmers markets
- Chilly August Farmers Markets
- Farmers Market folk love winter