Step out into spring sunshine at Saturdays Farmers Markets. Once you have started your day with a freshly brewed coffee and an egg and bacon roll, you are free to wander the paths and taste test all the olive oils, breads and pickles, vinegars and artisan cheeses that Mudgee region is well known for.
- Chilly August Farmers Markets
- Farmers Market folk love winter
- One of the best Farmers Markets
- Why shop at the Farmers Markets?
- Easter Makers Market
- The best local produce?
- January Farmers Markets
- December Farmers Markets 19th Dec from 8.30 till 12.30 at St Marys Churchyard
- Why you should go to the Farmers Market on rainy days