Know Where Your Food Comes From
A trip to a farmers market is one of the best ways to connect to where your food comes from.
Meeting and talking to farmers and producers is a great opportunity to learn more about how and where your food is produced. Through chatting to stallholders and tasting their samples, you get to learn about the people who are so passionate about providing the most delicious and nutritious food around.
Find out more information about our individual stallholders here
- Easter Makers Market
- The best local produce?
- January Farmers Markets
- December Farmers Markets 19th Dec from 8.30 till 12.30 at St Marys Churchyard
- Why you should go to the Farmers Market on rainy days
- MARKETING WORKSHOP
- Mudgee Makers Markets – 6th June
- Smile! The Markets are on again – May 16/17
- Farmers Markets/Farm Walks this weekend (April 18/19)