The Mudgee Farm Walks focus on the grass roots level of production, where participants meet the farmers and learn exactly how the produce is grown. There is often the chance to pick your own and taste the delicious produce in its freshest state. Two farms are visited on the third Sunday of the month, and the Farm Walk for March 19th will have the best of both worlds. We visit an urban permaculture farm right here in Mudgee, and then pop out to Pipeclay Lane to check out the kitchen gardens and vineyard at Robert Stein’s Winery and Vineyard.
Click here for more details on the two farms, and how to book your ticket.
- Farmers Markets – your community markets
- Start the year with a trip to the farmers markets
- Christmas wishes to all
- the last farmers market for the year
- Kids veggie growing at the farmers markets
- October Farmers markets
- Chilly August Farmers Markets
- Farmers Market folk love winter
- One of the best Farmers Markets